banner

Love Quotes - Cute Love Facebook Statuses

Written By micky on Saturday, November 6, 2010 | 12:30 PM

Some are looking for love statuses so here are some love quotes possibly for your Facebook love statuses or Myspace love statuses! More life love quotes coming soon!

spanish heart 

:: The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart. – Unknown


:: To love is nothing. To be loved is something. To love and be loved is everything. - Greek Proverb


:: Do you believe in love at first sight?
Or do I have to walk past you again??? – Anonymous


:: I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. — Marilyn Monroe


:: Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. - Mark Twain


:: Love is a fire: But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell. - Joan Crawford
:: Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. - Leo Buscaglia

No comments:

Post a Comment