banner

Funny & Cute Quotes Snowing Facebook Status Ideas About Snow

Written By micky on Saturday, April 16, 2011 | 9:38 PM


Sex is like snow, you never know how many inches you’re going to get or how long it will last
If it’s snowing, go get outside and play or something, don’t fucking update your facebook status.
If people say god is pissing on us when it is raining, Whats he doing when it snows?
Right that’s it, this is snow joke. The weather is really pissing me off.
My fingers are too cold to type.
I’m outside in the snow, prying my tongue off the metal pole.
Someone help me, I was trying to dig a tunnel in the snow but it caved in on me.
is doing the snow dance.
White stuff is falling from the sky. Help, the sky is falling! Oh wait, it’s just the snowing.
Life is full of snowballs…So throw them at someone.
Do not eat the yellow snow.
Snow and adolescence are the only problems that disappear if you ignore them long enough.
Where does the white go when the snow melts?
What do snowmen wear on their heads? Ice caps!
What’s an ig? An eskimo’s home without a loo!
What do snowmen eat for lunch? Icebergers!
Where do snowmen go to dance? Snowballs!
What do you call a snowman in the summer? A puddle

1 comment:

HOney said...

I just want to say thank you for sharing all those Famouse Quotes . I have been looking for those for over an hour now. I want to give those quotes to my girl friend. She finds it cute and she really loves Famouse Quotes .

Post a Comment