banner

Best Romantic Facebook Status – Great Romantic Quotes - Romantic Messages - Romantic Greetings - Romantic Wishes

Written By micky on Monday, February 6, 2012 | 3:53 PM

Best Romantic Facebook Status Best Romantic Facebook Status – Great Romantic Quotes - Romantic Messages - Romantic Greetings - Romantic Wishes

- Go for someone who is not only proud to have you but will also take every risk just to be with you.

- You can never fully forget the ones who gave you butterflies.

- I love you and you love me, then why can`t we be together?

- There`s a weird pleasure in loving someone who doesn`t love you.

- Some people says “Make love not war”. . why not get married and make both..

- The world is a scary place but somehow in your arms, it doesn`t feel so bad.

- It`s funny how a person who was once just a stranger suddenly mean the world to you.

- When you truly love someone, you can never get bored of that person.

- Dear heart, please fall in love only when you`re ready, not when you`re lonely.

- Being single doesn`t mean you know nothing about love. Sometimes, its wiser to be alone than with the wrong person.

- I don`t like you for your looks. But I fell in love with you because of your personality.

- Love distils desire upon the eyes, love brings bewitching grace into the heart.

- Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight of recognition.

- Nothing makes me happier then seeing you smile at me..

- Everyday I ask myself, how’s it possible to love anyone as much as I love you? When I look in your eyes all my questions are answered.

- True love comes once in a lifetime…open your eyes and your heart and see the miracle in front of you.

- I wanted to climb over the mountain and get on with my life; but I never even made it to the top because I fell for you..

- I think it ’s cute when someone tells you straight up that they like you.

- Today I caught myself smiling for no reason, then I realized I was thinking about you.

- you have my heart can I have yours..

- I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.

- I don’t want to lose this feeling. If I could choose a place to die, it would be in your arms.

- I can live without any friends, any family and any money but I can’t live without you.

- I have tested all sweet dishes but they are not as sweet as my lover’s lips :)

- Someone asked me, How’s life? I just smiled and replied, She’s fine. :)

- Your eyes are the sweetest stars I’ve ever seen.

- Excuse me, do you mind if I stare at you for a minute? I want to remember your face for my dreams.

- Can I borrow a quarter? I just want to call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my dream.

1 comment:

HOney said...

Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people. Best Whatsapp Status

Post a Comment