banner

Cute Quotes For Facebook Status Ideas

Written By micky on Saturday, November 6, 2010 | 11:56 AM

heart rules Cute Quotes For Facebook Status Ideas

If you're looking for cute quotes for your Facebook or Myspace status, check out these quotes below. Make sure to check out our other cute status ideas!

Be yourself. Who else is better qualified.
-- Frank J. Giblin II
It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?"
-- Winnie the Pooh
Women complain about premenstrual syndrome, but I think of it as the only time of the month that I can be myself."
--Roseanne
Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution.
--Mae West
Do not try to live forever. You will not succeed.
--George Bernard Shaw
Like many women my age, I am 28 years old.
--Mary Schmich

No comments:

Post a Comment