banner

Cute Valentine Day Facebook Status Ideas

Written By micky on Saturday, November 6, 2010 | 11:53 AM

pinky heart Cute Valentine Day Facebook Status Ideas

It's been awhile but what time better to post with Valentines day coming up soon! Here are some cute Valentines Facebook status ideas or for your myspace Valentines status ideas. You know you want em!


:: I think I love you most of the time.
:: You are truly the love of my life (on Facebook).
:: Happy Valentines Day to cupid.
:: Has anyone seen cupid?
:: Cheezy Valentine statuses suck.
:: Here's to good ol cheese.
:: I love you more than last Valentines.
:: I heart you.
:: My Space or yours?
:: Just broke up with your status.
:: Is in love and doesn't care who reads it.
:: Don't ever underestimate this thing they call luuuuv.
:: You are the cream to my Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment