banner

Cute Romantic Love Quotations and Sayings

Written By micky on Saturday, November 6, 2010 | 1:01 PM

Cute love Quotes

If you are looking for Cute love Quotes then your search ends here. This site is all about Cute love Quotes. Just read the full collection of Cute love Quotes.

Cute Romantic Love Quotations and Sayings

After he kissed me I think I stopped breathing for a second.
*****************
I will love you until my heart collapse.
*****************
I pray Thee, O God, that I may be beautiful within.
*****************
I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
*****************
The best thing about me is you.
*****************
If it's wrong to love you then my heart just wont let me be right.
*****************
When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality iz better than your dreams.
*****************
Love iz like a river will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle.
*****************
One man all by himself iz nothing. Two people who belong together make a world.
*****************
A man loved by a beautiful woman wl alwaz get out of trouble..
*****************
If I had a rose 4 every time I thought of u, I'd be picking roses 4 a lifetime...
*****************
I just love wt I get after I make it these pretty little things. They are so cute...
*****************
In every living thing there iz da desire 4 love.
*****************
Gravitation iz not responsible for people falling in love.
*****************
A hundred hearts would b 2 few to carry all my love 4 u.
*****************
The most important thingz r the hardest 2 say, becoz words diminish them.
*****************
It iz astonishing how little 1 feels alone wen one loves.
*****************
The most beautiful view iz the one I share with u.
*****************
You know wen u have found your prince becoz you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well.
*****************
Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, & the joy in a heart.
*****************
Love one another and u ll b happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that.
*****************
I've fallen in love many times... alwayz with u.
*****************
You cannot b lonely if u like the person u r alone with.
*****************
Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold.
*****************
How lucky I m 2 have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
*****************
Love is not enough. It must be the foundation, the cornerstone - but not the complete structure. It is much too pliable, too yielding.
*****************
You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.
*****************
All love shifts and changes. I don't know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time.
*****************
There is no remedy for love but to love more.
*****************
Love iz the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired
*****************
In dreams and in love there r no impossibilities
*****************
Luv all, trust a few, do wrong 2 none.
*****************
Luv iz a canvas furnished by Nature & embroidered by imagination.
*****************
Life iz da flower 4 which luv iz da honey.
*****************

No comments:

Post a Comment