banner

Thanksgiving Facebook Status Ideas

Written By micky on Thursday, November 25, 2010 | 8:29 PM

tulip

Here are some cute Facebook statuses for Thanksgiving! Check out these silly status ideas and cute thankful quotes:

:: Has anyone tried turkey flavored jellybeans?

:: Hug a turkey today

:: Happy turkey day!

:: Give thanks to those who are in your life and give thanks to those who stay out of your life

:: I don't normally cook but eating.....that I can do

:: WANTED: Thanksgiving dinner at your house

:: "If you can't be content with what you have received, be thankful for what you have escaped."

Author Unknown

:: "Even though we can't have all we want, we ought to be thankful we don't get what we deserve." Author unknown
:: “An optimist is a person who starts a new diet on Thanksgiving Day.” - Irv Kupcinet
:: What are you thankful for today?
:: Help!! I lost my cranberries.
:: I have an abundance of mashed potatoes and Facebook friends

No comments:

Post a Comment