banner

Facebook Status Ideas - Facebook Status

Written By micky on Thursday, December 29, 2011 | 3:15 PM





Truth is, i miss you. i miss the way you held me, the way you told me you kissed me, i miss it all.

All I want is someone who will stay, no matter how hard it is to be with me.

Meeting men at bars is like window shopping. You’re looking at fancy clothes on a bunch of dummies.

That amazing moment when you post a comment on facebook and everyone likes it.

In the restaurant window, “Eat now Pay waiter.”

Closing all the internet windows by the time your boss gets to your desk is like frantically getting the keys into the door before the killer gets you.

If a profile picture has two people in it, the profile belongs to the uglier one.

My wife had auto correct way before the iPhone.

Some thoughts should stay in your head.

You may not like what I do or my different view but that’s why I’m me, and not you

Hold on I’m getting an idea!

Don’t be like cigarettes, people buy you when they need you and step on you when they finish from you, but be like drugs, they DIE if they don’t have you..

You know you are addicted to Facebook when you log off Facebook, turn your computer off, go to bed, role over, and log onto your Facebook from your phone one last time for the night.

If you wanna be successful in life, you have to work hard for it, but party harder.

Good morning. You are beautiful inside and out. Hit your day head on knowing this, and everything will be just fine.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize that you`re wrong.

Cheer up, tomorrow will be a better day, just believe!

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

It may look like I’m doing nothing, but I’m actively waiting for my problems to go away.

If I could re-arrange the alphabet I would put U and I together.

Never forgets a face..but in your case I’ll make an exception!

Dreams of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.

Never make eye contact while eating a banana..

You’re not an ugly person. You’re an exceptionally beautiful monkey.

Love is like fire. It can warm your heart, but it can also burn your house down.

I’m a nobody. Nobody’s perfect. So I guess that makes me perfect.

Not smoking also leads to death.

Forgive your enemies. It annoys them to no end.


If you really like someone, there’s no such thing as not having enough time for them.

Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.

Do you ever notice that when you’re driving, anyone going slower than you is an idiot and everyone driving faster than you is a maniac?

Where have you been all my life?

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

Me without you is LIKE Facebook without friends, Youtube without videos, Movie without music and Google with no results.

Love and forgiveness cannot be separated. To truly love, you must forgive. To truly forgive, you must love. Forgive and move forward to a life of true love.

Be confident. You will never get anywhere if you don’t believe in yourself.

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.

I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done.

When you are successful your well wishers know who you are BUT when you are unsuccessful you know who your well wishers are.

Waiting for someone you love is never easy. Especially when the one you’re waiting for isn’t aware that you’re waiting…

Always stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone.



No comments:

Post a Comment